Business Models .
It was for very long time just a buzzword – Mobility as a Service grew from a distant idea to a slowly transforming reality.
What players have to be involved and how do customers react to all these new possibilities in the market?
09:00 - 09:30: Keynote - Future Business Models
Future Business Models
- What new business models can be created with the combination of e.g. autonomous driving and data availability?
KARLSHOCHSCHULE | Professor & BICICLI Corporate Cycling Solutions | CEO
Stephan A. Jansen
09:30 - 10:00: Showcase Presentation - Mobility as a Service
Mobility as a Service
- Company and achievement presentation
WHIM | CEO
10:00 - 10:30: Showcase Presentation - Transformation in the Automotive Space
10:30 - 11:00: Showcase Presentation - An Operating System for Everyday Life
An Operating System for Everyday Life
- Our story
- Uber’s mission
- The future of mobility
- How we partner with cities
UBER| Head of Austria
11:30 - 11:45 Keynote - Different Modes to Success
11:45 - 12:45 Panel Discussion - The problem of mobility remains un-solved
The problem of mobility remains un-solved
- What are customer needs? How do life-long car-owners react?
- How do you get so many parties involved and keep every-one happy? What is a realistic time-frame to success?
- What is a working business model and how do you get people to let off their cars? Or how do you keep people buying your cars?
VOLVO CARS MOBILTY | CFO & Head of Growth
CLIMATE AND ENERGY FUND | CEO
GLEAM | CEO
TAXI 31300 | COO