Future City Mobility .
What are the challenges for cities to host the future of mobility?
With urbanization forcing major changes and the possible disappearance of cars resulting in new needs for transportation.
Who is responsible for the successful transformation and how can it be done?
10:00 - 10:40 Opening Keynote - Motion Workout
- Why comfort and quality are the new salesman?
AUTHOR, JOURNALIST AND TRANSFORMATION EXPERT
10:40 - 11:10 Interview - European Success Stories
European Success Stories
- How did we (cities) achieve that turnaround (less cars in the city)
- How did the population face those major changes?
- What infrastructural changes are already achieved?
- What are your (cities) future plans?
WIENER WOHNEN | Head of Department Social Services
Dr. Julia Girardi-Hoog
EMT MADRID | Project Manager
Sergio Fernández Balaguer
11:40 - 12:00 Showcase Presentation - tba
VERBUND AG | Head of Innovation
12:00 - 13:00 Panel Discussion - Vienna's Future Shape
Vienna’s future shape
- What can Vienna do?
- Who are possible partners?
- Who is responsible?
- Most livable city now – What can we do to keep that status?
- What infrastructural changes are already planned – what is to be planned?
BLUE MINDS GROUP | CEO
WIENER LINIEN | CFO
OMV | Head of Future Energy